Monday 24 January 2011

Girl Power


I agree with feminist groups. I like the idea of Men & Women are equals. As a matter of fact, I think I would join a feminist group and fight for women’s rights. Here are some of my suggestions: 
  • Unisex public toilets
  • Every male patient has to be examined by a female doctor. Vice versa. Thus creating an equal number of doctors of different sex groups.
  • Abolish ‘Women Only’ train coaches. It is an insult to the females' dignity. 
  • In a game of badminton; Lee Chong Wei vs Yihan Wang. Abolish the current system where the only game the opposite sex can compete each other is the ‘mixed double’
  • Since every F1 team have 2 drivers on the grid, every team has to have a female driver competing. Good for the sports, I say. Hot lasses in tight leather clothing!!!!
  • In every flight travel, seats are allocated where it alternates between males and females. This ensure that a woman has 2 men sitting both her sides and a man has 2 women sitting at both his sides. 
I’ll fight tooth and nail for the above. Having said all of the above, there is one thing I might not try to change. That is male dancers. I'll ban every single one of them. Hey......guys..... sorry mate. I'm a feminist. 

Girl Power. 






No comments: