Thursday 5 May 2011

All Quiet On The Western Front


All Quiet On The Western Front
I can’t remember when was the last I wrote something apart from a complain letter to Carrefour of France. Bloody frogs they are I say; without disrespecting Francois, Mathiz, Ehouarn, Martan, Jean-philippe and my other Français mates. I was cheated by this putain de merde hence my calling them as bloody frogs. 
I’ve been reading and looking at tonnes of photos online. Bought lots of gear before my trip back to England. Hence, me neglecting my blog.
As the saying goes, ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’, I tried some of my camera gear during the recent bank holiday. Although the results wasn’t up to my expectation but I’ve learn a lot about their limitation and has now figured out a way around them.
Land of bad weather, cup of tea and Mary Poppins, I’m coming home.

Slow shutter at midday with a variable ND filter. Sharpness is crap. We'll see how it turns out with other samples.


No comments: