Tuesday 23 November 2010

Morphing

I remember when I had my first pimple. I realised that hormonal change is happening and manhood is knocking on my door. There are many events where it serves as an indicator that change is happening. Whether it is good or bad, only the future can tell.
When I first heard that Air Supply will be making a stop in Kuantan for their World Tour, I got that ‘first pimple’ feeling again. Why Kuantan? It‘s a fishing village!!!!!! Heavens!!!! Not a city with blinding lights, vibrant lifestyle and a centre for trend setting.
Air Supply might be at the sunset of their métier. Nevertheless, they command a large fan base, produced great pieces and many lovebirds shared great moments listening to their music. 
Something is happening to Kuantan.




And Michael Learns To Rock is rumoured to make an appearance in April 2011.






2 comments:

AirheadXyrzia | (c) DonnaFayette's Creations said...

NICE SHOTS. :D Em willing to learn from you. I love those pics, like the love that I have for Air Supply. Keep it up! :)

VELARian said...

Anytime luv ;)